You guys!!! I was asked to be a speaker at the Beyond the Dress Collective wedding showcase at the Fairmont Olympic on April 29th and I am SO pumped!! This event is going to be super educational for all you engaged gals AND a super fun party for you and your guests!! So what is this event and what can you expect if you attend Beyond the Dress Collective?!
- First of all, some drinks! You will be offered a Bloody Mary or a mimosa when you arrive at the oh so beautiful Georgian Room at the Fairmont! Supes swanky!! Then you'll be treated to the Fairmont’s famous tea service!
- Awesome advice! Four planners, including myself, are going to cover common mistakes we see our clients (trying) to make during the planning process. And we are going to have an open Q&A forum to go over the questions you want answered!!
- Wait, there’s more! Luly Yang is going to debut her 2018 Spring wedding collection via a live fashion show!!
- Plus, there is music by Chris Graves and all sorts of gorgeous wedding stuff to be seen!
- And, last, but definitely not least, something else super fun! Each planner is showcasing their own wedding gown and having their bouquet recreated by Aria Style! We'll also each have our own wedding album on display – so fun!! I know I went down memory lane looking at all of my own photos. I mean, how cute am I… WE, I mean how cute are WE! :)
So reserve Sunday, April 29th for yourself (and your maid of honor/mom/bridesmaid) and treat-yo-self to a stress free wedding afternoon at the Fairmont! It will be your favorite planning day during your engagement, I promise!!
RSVP via Brown Paper Tickets by April 25th! Tickets are limited- only 100 available!- so reserve yours today! More information below :)
Can't wait to see y'all there!