Photo by Wiley Putnam Photography
The Full Planning Package entails Clutch Events coordinating your wedding from start to finish. The process begins with understanding your vision and style for your big day. Then turning those dreams into a reality for you! We work through the big ticket items such as choosing a location and hiring vendors to the tiniest of details such as napkin folds and place card fonts.
The Full Planning Package items include;
● Contracting a venue – sourcing and presenting viable wedding venues that meet the following requirements; budget, guest count, location & desired atmosphere. Arrange and attend site visits with you to the top three venue choices and assist in the contracting process of the chosen venue for your preferred date.
● Help create the style and theme for your wedding including design elements, décor and color palette
● Create a custom wedding timeline and checklist of what needs to be accomplished from present time until the wedding day, providing reminders along the way
● Create a custom budget breakdown (keep you on track, recommend money saving ideas, etc)
● Recommend vendors that I think would best suit your personality, style & budget
● Schedule and attend all vendor & venue consultations. This includes, but is not limited to photographers, videographers, DJs/bands, florists, rental companies, caterer, dessert, stationer, etc.
● Review all vendor contracts and contact all vendors prior to your wedding to finalize details
● Coordinate vendor details such as rental orders, deliveries, transportation, etc
● Consult on traditions, etiquette and new trends
● Vendor & venue guidance for the rehearsal dinner
● Unlimited meetings to help you with all your planning details
● A final meeting two weeks prior to the wedding to go through all day of the details
● Contact all vendors prior to your wedding to finalize their services
● Detailed custom day of timeline for your vendors and wedding party
● Onsite coordination of the rehearsal
● I will be the first person at your venue to welcome and coordinate vendors & begin the décor set up
● I handle all details throughout the day until the end of the night when I pack away all personal items