New Years Eve is approaching, let the countdown to fab events and 2010 begin!
If you are hosting a primo party this Thursday here are a few handy tips to keep in mind!
1. If you have too many guests and too little champagne glasses for a NYE toast you can save on money and purchase the plastic imitation champagne flutes at Target. Cheap? Perhaps. But by midnight no one will be caring about presentation.
2. Looking for "NYE" platters to decorate your hors d'oeuvre table? Purchase silver and gold chargers at your local Safeway for only $2 - $3 apiece!
3. Create a rock'n New Years Eve playlist full of dance favorites to keep guests entertained. Don't forget "The Final Countdown" by Europe!
4. Set a reminder in your phone so that if you have a few too many cocktails you won't miss the moment for a big group countdown!
5. Make sure to save a few bottles of chilled champagne for the stroke of midnight!
6. Keep the taxi cab numbers close by for friends who need a ride home! Make sure to call early, its a busy night!
Whether you are hosting, attending or holding down the couch on the 31st Clutch Events wishes you a wonderful NYE!