Photo by Ryan Flynn
Hey hey hey! I’m Megan Clark, owner of Clutch Events – thanks for stopping by my website! I have a hankering for planning the perfect party. I just can’t help it, I always have! I love a shindig with a controlled chaos where everyone can just have a great time and the evening flows seamlessly!
Giving clients peace of mind and confidence that their event will be flawlessly executed is what I thrive on! There is nothing better than seeing a bride at the end of the night and her saying the coveted phrase, “I couldn’t have done it without you”. Moments like that distinguish that event planning is my life style, not just a jobby job.
My combination of down to earth & cheery personality, excitement for social gatherings and obsession for organization makes Clutch Events the ‘go to for a fun time’ event planning company for any occasion.
A few tidbits about myself?!? Oh, ok….
– My favorite person on the planet that I’ve never met is Cher. I am confident that if (when) I meet her I can change this to say, ‘My favorite person on the planet is Cher’.
– Besides Cher & parties, my two favorite things are Doritos and puppies!
– Any movie with a dance montage is good to go by me!
– I actually do sometimes refer to myself as ‘the hostess with the mostess’, I apologize in advance.
– I’ve participated and won two hula hoop competitions – I’m part mover, part shaker.
– As a rule, when peonies are in season, they will always be in my house and they will be pink!
– I name all of my cars, I am currently driving Frank the Tank– a Fiat 500, he’s a real go getter!
– For me it doesn’t get much better than mid 90’s Stallone
– My hubbies last name is Ferris. I call him that 95% of the time. He’s pretty cute;)
And we are simply tickled pink to be the returning VP of Events of the annual Get Hitched Give Hope gala! We have been supporting GHGH since 2010! Get Hitched Give Hope is a SUPER fun, swanky party where you can get gorgeous wedding goods while giving back! Get Hitched Give Hope is proud to partner with Dream Foundation and Young Survival Coalition to help carry out final dreams and provide support for survivors. Make sure to attend our annual lavish auction at the Four Seasons!